HOURS OF OPERATION
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: NorthCypress.com
Monday thru Thursday 5am-10pm
Saturday 7am-6pm (7am-7pm Summer Months)
Sunday 8am-5pm (8am-6pm Summer Months)
*Club hours are subject to change due to holiday and winter months.
**Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Mardi Gras are designated holidays for our employees to spend time with family and friends. Therefore, all facilities will be closed on these days.
Visit us at our website at www.northcypress.com for a great source of fitness information, class schedules, and club events. Be sure to drop us an email to let us know how much you are enjoying the club or to ask any questions you may have.
Are you looking for the motivation to go to the gym and stick with it? Do you want to get in shape but don’t have a clue on how to get started? Our fitness professionals are the answer!
With North Cypress Fitness’ Fit In Six Program, our Certified Personal Trainers are available during most hours to give you the Personal Attention you deserve. And the best part is this program is free! This program is designed to get you started in the right direction. Your program will consist of 3 one-on-one sessions with a North Cypress Certified Personal Trainer that will show you how to use specific equipment that will help you get to your goals. The first session will be designed to show you how to use our extensive line of Cardio Equipment and to meet your trainer. The second session is designed to show you how to properly use our resistance circuits. And the 3rd session will be at your six week mark to help you continue your success and to have your trainer give you a bit of extra guidance.
We have over 70 group exercise classes here at North Cypress Fitness. Our group fitness instructors will motivate and challenge you every step of the way towards your fitness goals. A nationally accredited staff member instructs each class. We offer a wide range of classes to suit our members’ interests and abilities. North Cypress Fitness provides high and low impact group excercise classes, RPM, Spinning, BodyCombat, BodyFlow, Body Pump, Zumba, yoga, water aerobics, our new NC Barre Classes and more! Schedules are also available on our website.
• All benches and small weights are provided.
• No reservations are required for classes.
• Classes are complimentary for members.
• Classes range from beginner to advanced levels.
• Hours vary from early morning to night classes.
• Participants must be 15 years or older unless the class is a “Youth/Junior Class” as indicated on the Group Fitness Schedule.
• Proper attire must be worn.
Must be 15 years of age or older to workout without a parent or guardian.
North Cypress Fitness does allow 13 and 14 year olds to work out with parents on the fitness floor as well as the cardio area “with” legal guardian or parent(s).
• Please use appropriate language
• Shirts and closed-toed shoes are required.
• Replace any equipment to its original position.
• Please be kind and wipe down all machines when finished.
• Keep towels away from moving parts of any machine.
• Please unload your free weights after using the equipment.
• Please be courteous of other members by reducing cell phone usage while at club.
• Taking Pictures in club is strictly prohibited.
North Cypress Fitness is proud to have a team of Elite Trainers to help our members achieve their fitness goals. No matter the goal, our trainers will not only guide you on the right path but will help you step by step achieve it! One of the main reasons members benefit from a Personal Trainer is that they lose motivation to stick with a consistent exercise program. A North Cypress Certified Trainer can provide structure and accountability, and help to develop a lifestyle that encourages health. Hiring a Personal Trainer will be 2nd best investment you have ever made for your health (the first was joining North Cypress). For more information on Personal Training please contact Membership Services or speak to one of our Trainers during your next visit (You will be glad that you did).
North Cypress Fitness strives to provide a variety of sports for our members’ recreational interests. We are pleased to offer the following:
North Cypress offers 4 outdoor lighted tennis courts for our members to enjoy. These courts are designed for Recreational use in which members of all ages are welcome.
• There is a 2 hour limit on tennis courts.
• All members are required to wear shirts, shorts, skirts, or warm-ups at all times.
• No black soled, track or jogging shoes are allowed.
• No glassware is allowed on the tennis court.
Dribble, Pass, Shoot! Located on Tennis Court 1, our basketball goal is available for all members to enjoy.
No Hanging on rim or dunking, no foul language, Must wear shirt and proper shoes, kids under the age of 15 must be with a parent or legal guardian, club balls must be returned to the front desk after use..
If you are looking for somewhere to swim year round, North Cypress Fitness will meet your needs with our beautiful outdoor heated pool. Our family Resort Style Pool is perfect for those families looking for a place to bring the entire family. The pool is open year round for our members’ convenience making swimming possible during the winter months.
North Cypress Fitness offers swim lessons to members as well as non-members during the summer months. For more information on Swim Lessons please see membership services.
Children’s Activity Pool
This is a shallow pool area is designed for the young members and guest. With a beach style entry infants and toddlers will be able to become comfortable with the water and enjoy a day at the pool with mom and dad. The Activity Pool is open during summer months.
Please see our group exercise schedule for times and days of our water aerobic classes.
• Any child under the age of 15 must be directly supervised by an adult to swim in the pool.
• During the winter, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• No glass containers in the pool area.
• Smoking is not allowed on the premises of the club.
• Inflatable toys, floats, swim rings or rafts in the pool are not allowed in the pool. Swimmies, floaties, and noodles are permitted.
• The lifeguard is authorized to demand a swim test from all children.
• Spitting, foul language, running or horseplay is not allowed.
• Hanging on the lane ropes will break them. The lap lane is for adults only.
• Adult swim is for 18 years and over. This is the last 10 minutes of each hour.
• No personal lawn chairs or ice chests allowed in the pool area.
• No diapers allowed in the pool. Swim diapers are allowed and must be worn by all infants and toddlers.
• No diving
• No flips or back diving allowed off the side of the pool. No diving in the shallow end of the pool.
• Outside food or drinks are not allowed.
If these rules are repeatedly broken, the lifeguard is authorized to have the offending child sit out. If offense continues, the lifeguard may suspend the child’s pool privileges.
North Cypress Fitness wants to provide your children with a positive growth experience to develop self-esteem, meet new friends and have fun! This is why we offer a variety of different programs.
Kids Korner Hours
Saturday 8:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Kids Club Hours
Monday–Thursday 5:00pm–8pm (Summer hours 5:30pm-8pm)
Kids Korner RULES
• Members have a total of 2 hours of childcare per day when your children are on the membership. Parents must remain on the premises to utilize childcare services
• Must be 2 months old to utilize childcare services.
• Drop Off Service is available for an hourly charge when you leave the premises. See Kids Korner for Drop Off Service Fees.
• Children need to be fully dressed to utilize childcare (shirt, pants and shoes).
• Reservations are not required.
• When a child cries for more than 10-15 minutes, the parents will be requested.
• Please label all food items and beverages with your child’s name.
• Diapers will be changed as many times as needed. Send plenty of disposable diapers and baby wipes.
• Due to number of children, staff cannot potty train your child. They will assist in the process; however, we require that your child be brought in disposable or training pants and a change of clothes.
• If a child is not feeling well, the parent will be asked to remove the child from the childcare. The following conditions are not permitted in the childcare: Fever, diarrhea, colored mucus in the nose or eyes, persistent cough, and eye draining or any vomiting.
Members ages 8-12 will be allowed to use our “New” Kids Club. Kids Club features 2 large screen televisions and Wii Interactive Gaming. This area is staffed at available hours. For more information please see Kids Korner or Membership Services.
If you are looking for a great and unique place for your child’s birthday, choose to have your child’s party at North Cypress Fitness. From indoor parties to Splash Parties during the summer, your child will have the best party ever! See Kids Korner for more information.
School is out so what are you going to do with the kids? Send them to North Cypress Fitness’ Summer Camp. With field trips, games, sports, and fun, your child will never complain of a boring summer again. Contact Membership Services for a brochure.
This special class is designed for those members 7 years of age – 12 years of age. Classes can be found on our group exercise schedule. Kids must be members of the club to participate or pay a guest fee to the club.
Step into North Cypress’ Pro Shop and discover our impressive line of women’s and men’s athletic wear and accessories. If you forget your headphones, or other gear – we’ve got it here. All purchases can be made at the front desk using cash, check, credit card or your North Cypress account number. Check the front desk for return policies.
The Panini Bistro at North Cypress
At The Bistro you can bring your whole family for lunch or just a healthy snack. Opening March 2013! Enjoy Signature Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Grilled Paninis, and more. To place an order simply visit the café located in center of club.
Blenders is a state-of-the art Nutrition Center. Protein Blends and Smoothies are made with the finest ingredients. From fresh fruit to protein powders such as Isopure, BSN, and Labrada. Stop by Blenders before or after a workout and ask a North Cypress Team member which Blend is right for you. We also carry a full line of post and pre-workout drinks as well as Starbucks Coffee.
North Cypress Supplement Store
North Cypress carries a full line of Nutritional Supplements for our members and guests. Don’t waste your time or money trying to guess what supplements are right for you. Ask a North Cypress Certified Personal Trainer for their recommendations.
Improve your circulation, reduce your level of stress and promote faster healing of injured muscle tissue through massage therapy. Place your tired body into the hands of our licensed and experienced massage therapists as they apply pressure and knead your aching muscles. Various packages are available. Stop by the front desk to pick up a spa menu.
Steamroom – Sauna
After a workout, treat yourself to our “wet areas”, where you have a choice of cleansing your skin and opening your pores in our steam room (wet heat) or sauna (dry heat). The wet areas are available in both the men and women’s locker rooms. Children under 15 are not allowed to use this area due to safety and health regulations.
Adult Locker Rooms
North Cypress Fitness offers all members and guests a full-service locker room for their use. Daily lockers are available free of charge (Must bring own lock). Rental Lockers are also available for those members that wish to reserve their own personal locker (please see business office for locker rentals).
Must be 15 years of age to enter adult locker rooms.
Members and guests are prohibited to bring kids into the adult locker rooms that are younger than 15 years of age. We do offer poolside changing rooms/restrooms for our young members as well as restroom near business office and Kids Club.
We love offering FREE towel service to our members. Workout towels can be picked up at front desk and bath towels are located in the adult locker rooms. We ask that members bring own towels for use on aquatics deck. We ask that towels not be removed from the building. Members that remove towels from building may be subject to a charge.
A cancellation is defined as a membership no longer in use. “Before Obligation” indicates the commitment date the member is obligated to complete. The membership must have been paid for a minimum of 12 months before this cancellation can be accepted.
Cancellations before obligation
The following are the only two circumstances in which a member may cancel a Standard Membership.
1. A move out of the area more than 30 miles. A proof of move must be provided clearly establishing residency greater than the 30-mile radius.
2. Permanent medical condition signed by a doctor stating the member is “physically unable to exercise”.
If the member meets one of these conditions, then the following procedures will be followed:
1. Member notifies the business office of their request to cancel. The 30 day notice starts at the first notification.
2. Business office checks the member’s file to see if the six-month minimum requirement is met and proper documentation to support the cancellation for either a move or medical reasons has been received. If these conditions are met, then the business office will require a notice of cancellation in writing by the member and inform the member of a $100.00 early exit fee. The business office will then suspend any further membership dues from being assessed. Any past balances, café and/or Pro Shop charges will then be calculated and the member must pay these charges in full.
3. Business office processes the cancellation.
*Member not meeting the six-month minimum or the proper documentation will not be allowed to cancel their membership.
Cancellations after Obligation
“After Obligation” indicates that the member has fulfilled the 12-month obligation period on a Standard Membership.
Request made by the member after obligation
If the member wishes to cancel the membership, the following procedures must be followed:
1. Member notifies the business office or membership office of request to cancel “in person”. The 30-day notice starts at the first notification.
2. The member will be asked to complete a cancellation letter in writing. The cancellation letter must be received prior to the billing cycle.
3. Business office processes the cancellation and the membership is officially closed.
Freeze in membership (hold period)
A freeze in membership is defined as a period of inactivity for a member not able to use the club during a period of time not to exceed two (2) months of the year. A $25 fee will be imposed on a member wishing to use this benefit.
Freeze periods are a privilege offered only to our members after six months of membership.
Freeze before obligation
Medical and temporary work assignments are the only circumstances a member can freeze a membership before obligation. Medical freezes require a doctor’s note stating the period in which the member is physically unable to exercise. Temporary work assignments are for work, which requires the member to be away from their personal residence greater than 50 miles and for more than 30 days at a time.
Freeze after obligation
This freeze can be due to financial difficulties, medical problems, work schedules, or any other personal situation. There is a 2 month maximum freeze period per calendar year per membership. There are exceptions for medical reasons. A $25 fee will be imposed on a member wishing to use this benefit. The request for the freeze must be made prior to member’s billing cycle. .
A downgrade is defined as a removal of a member(s) from a membership. A Change fee of $25 will be imposed on any member wishing to downgrade a membership per occorance.
An upgrade is defined as an addition of member(s) to a membership. ALL upgrades will reflect North Cypress Fitness’ current rates. There are no fees associated with an upgrade. The only acceptable member(s) which can be added are: husband, wife, children (under the age of 21), and foster children (under the age of 21). The member(s) added must be living at the address listed on the membership, or is a full-time college student living at home up to age 25.
Guests are welcome to join you!
• All guests must check in at the front desk and fill out a guest form.
• Adults ages 15 or older are charged a guest fee of $15.00 for the entire day.
• Children under the age of 15 are charged a guest fee of $6.50 for the entire day and must be accompanied by an adult.
• A paying guest will be entitled to use the full club for the entire day.
• A paying in town guest is allowed 3 visits per year.
• An adult member must accompany all guests under the age of 15.
|Baton Rouge Web Design by LEGND|