North Cypress Fitness Center's Philosophy of GivingWe recognize that healthy, thriving communities depend on involved citizens, organizations and corporate partners for momentum. We enthusiastically lend our support and services to causes that promote health and fitness of our community. Every community and State has its own challenges, and we strive always to be part of the health and wellness of the citizens and the environment of Louisiana.
These guidelines outline the programs that North Cypress Fitness is most likely to support:
The environment affects all aspects of our lives, from the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the parklands in which we play. North Cypress Fitness is committed to helping provide renewal resources to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, and to conserving and maintaining wetlands, wildlife habitats and green spaces for people's enjoyment. North Cypress is committed to maintain its buildings and any improvements such that these structures enhance the community and make Hammond, LA a better place to live. We even built our facility as a “green” facility. North Cypress Fitness understands the importance of the environment and supports organizations and educational programs that preserve and/or enhance natural resources including science fairs, Earth Day projects, and others.
North Cypress Fitness Charitable Contributions program provides support to organizations that have been approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity and public organizations where any donations requested will be used exclusively for public purposes. We target our support to specific projects or programs that enhance the scope of services offered by an organization and promote health and fitness within the State of Louisiana. North Cypress prefers not to financially support operating costs, capital campaigns, or multi-year requests. Preference is also given to organizations, which have a broad base of givers and employee involvement.
Eligibility and Restrictions
Charitable Contributions program does not fund:
Requests from organizations without a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or do not use funds received exclusively for public purposes - please note that North Cypress rarely provides contributions to social services, arts, and health related organizations. This includes: Individuals or religious organizations regardless of faith, unless the project benefits the community, such as a soup kitchen that is housed in a church; Political candidates or lobbying organizations; Organizations with a limited constituency, such as fraternal, labor or veteran's groups; Endowments or foundations; Travel by groups or individuals;
Anti-business groups; Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or gender.
Charitable Contributions Application Procedures
Nonprofit organizations interested in requesting financial, in-kind or product donations should submit requests to:
North Cypress Fitness Center
1606 S. Magnolia Street
Hammond, LA 70403
• Full contact including: name, address and telephone number of the organization
• Contact of representative and title
• Brief background information on the organization including history, mission, activities, and programs
• Copy of the IRS exemption letter verifying 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
• Latest audited financial report or a financial statement
• Current operating budget and sources of income and applicable grants
• Board list and/or list of names and professional affiliations of directors and trustees (where available)
• Proposals should include the following information regarding the particular program for which funding is being sought:
• Purpose and objectives of the program
• Needs being addressed
• Plan of action and time frame
• Qualifications of program's staff
• Total funding required and projected sources
• The amount requested
• How the project's success will be determined/measured and how results will be communicated
• Specific ways North Cypress Fitness will be recognized
Applications are accepted year round and are reviewed on a quarterly basis. Expect about a two-month review time.
Requests funded in any one year are not assured of future funding. If renewed funding is desired, the organization should submit an additional application.
|Baton Rouge Web Design by LEGND|